Saturday 24 May 2014

Month of silence.

I know, I know.. I'm so sorry for neglecting my writing for a month now. I was busy (really Jane, were you that busy?) been here and there to gather materials for my write up, which I have plenty of them but I'm currently had fallen in love with something greater. Something that come and hit me hard in the face the first time I try it out. It is beyond expectation, beyond imagination, beyond anything and everything that I've ever tried in my life. Wanna guess it? I guess you won't expect it (drum roll) it wasn't really love at first sight (drum roll continues) it was love after few attempts. DIVING. Yes diving, I fall in love with diving and it was so worth it.

I can't stop talking about diving. It's been diving this and diving that. Ask anyone close to me and they'll tell you how much I bores them with my diving stories. I swear to God, diving is just fantastic, I can't explain them in words (box of tissue please, my eyes getting wet). It all started with my first visit to Survivor Island or Pulau Tiga as we call it in Malay. Story cut short, it was a trip for relaxation because after all the parties I had while on my trip to Labuan, I wanted to go somewhere isolated and peaceful and a friend suggested Tiga. It was the best decision ever, period. 
Survior Island welcomes you anytime 

I'll branch out a bit form diving and now lets talk about Tiga. Coming to Tiga was the best thing I ever did in my life. The tranquility it offers in its serenity surrounding evoke a nostalgic feeling although I never stepped my foot in this island before. It's this feeling I can't describe, it smell like home. It was really love at the first sight. The feeling is just magnificent, I'm home *watery eyes* and I really feel part of the island. 

The place I hangout a lot!
As my title says, "Month of Silence", it was really a month of silence because I was busy making love to Tiga (it's not dirty okay people, please soak your head in a basin of salt water!), I engaged in every activities the island has to offer and yes you guess it right, diving is part it! Pulau Tiga and DIVING, it's magical. I'm not bluffing anyone but somehow, Tiga managed to persuade me and lose my fear of water (I was traumatize after I almost lose my life to the water when I was 10 years old, which I'm gonna do a write up about it too later so we'll leave that story till then). 

As this is my fifth paragraph, I better stop writing for now and apologize for not posting any write ups after my first article was up month ago. I promise I'll bring you more to read afterwards. Well, of course I want you people to read and feel jealous of my diving experiences and makes you itchy to join me on my journey towards becoming a professional diver (ta-daaaaaa! I decided I should be a professional diver but I'll leave the fun of writing it for my next post). 



This is peacefulness at its finest.


PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE MONKEY'S (unless you're a monkey too)

Left pic wasn't taken in Tiga but middle and right pic are. 


Till the next post babes. Lots of love (with sea water)!
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment